Do you want to convert your passion into business?
This program can change the way you think about yourselfThis skillpreneurship program is to help you uncover your hidden talent and bring new ideas to life
Let’s start your business journey
What You Will Learn From This Workshop:
This program can change the way you think about yourself
This skillpreneurship program is to help you uncover your hidden talent and bring new ideas to life
Let’s start your business journey
Hello, I am Rabab and I am here to help you transform your mindset inside out.
“Life is the result of your beliefs and expectations. Therefore I help you connect your head and your heart in a way that transforms your passion for your dreams into action for your life and business.”
You can be your own boss, yes you read it right, YOU can be your own boss and aspire to have financial and more importantly emotional freedom.
Exciting right? Hold on!
Did you know, 98% of startups fail in their first year for various reasons:
- Haven’t figured out why they started
- No belief system within the team
- No market for the product
- No clear brand strategy
- Cash flow issues
- Any many more
This is because most people jump right into starting their business without understanding their true potential and skills they possess.
I am here to share with you my proven three dimensional framework, which will not only help you uncover your hidden talent but also build your brand from ground up.
More reasons to take the course
Unlearn mindset which prevents you from being YOU!
Frustrated? Overwhelmed? and feeling stuck in what YOU want to do?
Not anymore! In the first stage of the framework I will show you how to develop an entrepreneurial mindset and embrace change.
My secret sauce will help you break those emotional barriers, create positive belief systems till you are happy about yourself and your values as they will help you meet your desires and expectations.
I will walk you through in detail on how to:
- Unlearn self sabotage and self blockade
- Unlearn being a businessman/woman and be an entrepreneur
- Unlearn prioritising your wants vs needs
- Create a value system
- Unlearn to find motivation and inspiration outside
- Strike a balance between work and life
- Unlearn focussing on non valuable activities
Uncover your hidden skills
Now that you have cleared the cobwebs and got motivated to unleash yourself. Don’t jump into learning something because everyone is rushing to get skilled.
Or let me start a business because my neighbour is successful…
Or let me set up social media pages because I think my brand is cool…
I know you are excited, but I am not, and the above is exactly why those 98% of startups fail in their first year!
While yes, learning is lifelong but we already have certain skills installed into our system. We get attracted to certain things because our internal drive gets excited whenever that work comes up and we joyfully do it even if it’s for the first time.
Some people would be interested in food, teaching or making something out of nothing, these are internal drives which are already in us.
In this step, I am going to show you how to uncover your hidden talents and make a business out of it.
Launch your brand like a Pro!
Congratulations! By now you would have found your inner drive and skills to be able to generate income like a genius.
Now should you just start? Well yes, but how?
We need to start establishing your brand because people value people and things that bring change in their lives and solve their problems.
Building a brand is downright crazy and you’re not alone, there are millions of brands fighting with each other to stay relevant.
In this module, I will help you:
- Define the product/service
- Target audience
- Which social media platforms to use for your kind of business
- Define the kind of content you need to generate to promote your brand
- Understand what it takes to get your first 100 customers
- How to convert your social media followers into passionate fans
Register for the course with
Join us in the Life Coaching course. My secret sauce will help you break those emotional barriers, create positive belief systems till you are happy about yourself and your values as they will help you meet your desires and expectations.
1. Introduction: A quick guide on how to use this programme for self improvement and life transformation
2. Starting Fresh: How to discard negativity from your life
3. Finding Discipline: Learning about life changing habits of people who we view as successful, and worthy role models
4. Goal cards: What do you want from life? This is where you identify what you want from life.
5. Sum up of activity so far: Cross checking whether you have listed down your goals, needs and wants accurately
6. Belief system : How perception shapes belief and affects behaviour
7. Goal setting: A detailed explanation of the art of effective goal setting and its repercussions on your life
8. Needs and wants: Understanding the difference between needs and wants and how to use this information for personal benefit
9. Motivation: How to make a paradigm shift in thinking to start something new and remain motivated
10. Work life balance: The importance of managing all aspects of your life evenly
11. Summary of day’s activity: Belief system, needs and wants, goals, work life balance
12. Thanks: A thank you for participating in this programme and how you can re-use these tips later in life
1. Introduction: My thoughts on innate skills and how a person is naturally gifted to excel in certain areas
2. Talent v/s Skill: Differentiating between talent and skills to for personal and professional application
3. Assessment of skills: How to identify your skills and areas of interest
4. My story : How I discovered that you don’t need an MBA from a foreign university to start a business
5. Opportunities for growth: Understanding where you stand today and creating a vision for the future with your new found skills
6. Knowledge v/s Skill: Acknowledging the importance of knowledge in skill application
7. Finding your niche: Learn which areas or industry are pertinent to your skill
8. Niche clarity: Narrowing down your options for clarity in action
9. Obstacles in your path : Motivational stories on the consequences of helping others and putting in hard work